Education at UNEJ sets strong emphasis on encouraging and stimulating student to be creative and independent thinkers. To [romote this attitude, the academic curriculum focuses on greater extends on analysis and problem solving in individual and project groups, as well as on writing report and paper. As a public university, UNEJ seeks to achieve the highest levels of distinction in the discovery and transmision of knowledge and understanding.
Running more than 50 Study programs in the field of agriculture, engineering, social science and humanities, natural science, medical, and educational, UNEJ creates more choices for fulfilling student interest.
Today more than 1000 faculty members instruct approximately 20.000 undergraduate students and 500 graduate students. The University generous financial aid program ensures that talented students from all economic backgrounds can afford a UNEJ education.
SIGN UP FOR FOREIGNER STUDENTS
- Submission of Online Registration : 3 November 2014
- Deadline of Online Registration : 31 - Dec - 2014
- Selection Process : 5 to 23 - Jan - 2015
- Announcement of Accepted Applicants : 2 to 4 - Feb - 2015
- Sending Letter of Acceptance : 6 to 13 - Feb - 2015
- Indonesian Language Course : May to August 2015
- Student Enrollment : after passing the Bahasa Indonesia course