Indonesian International Students Mobility Awards (IISMA 2023) has extended the registration period until March 8, 2023. The International Office – LP3M of the University of Jember will facilitate the registration process through screening and validating all requirements. Students, who are interested to register for the IISMA, please prepare all required documents requested by IISMA (check the requirement below) before submit to the International Office. An incomplete document will be rejected for issuing the Statement letter signed and sealed (bermeterai) by the head of Department and Head of International Office or other relevant position.
Please prepare the required documents below before you apply!:
- Statement letter signed and sealed (bermeterai) applicant’s parents (Link IISMA)
- Statement letter signed and sealed (bermeterai) by the head of Department and Head of International Office or other relevant position (Web IISMA)
- Statement of Recipient of KIP/Bidikmisi Scholarship (Link IISMA)*
- Statement of confirming participation in the MBKM flagship program by the MBKM management unit of Home University (Web IISMA)*
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/Duolingo/TOEIC).
- Academic transcript (must in English).