Health Insurance, Living Expenses, and Boarding Houses

Health Insurance

International students are required to have health insurance as a condition of enrollment from public hospital. This policy is designed to better protect students from the rapidly escalating costs associated with illness or injury. Depend of insurance agents, but approximately 150 USD per year it need for applying the student health insurance. The International office will help student to apply health insurance.

Living Expenses

We estimate that overseas student requires at least $ 2400 to $ 2700 for living expenses for each academic year (include food, living place, books, transportation).

Boarding houses

Boarding houses range from fairly large commercial properties to average sized houses run by private citizens. Full board, room with use of facilities, or room only are available. You can expect to pay about $25 – $50 per month for a single or shared room including water and electricity in a boarding house.

Share it on ....Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn